Easy channel selection
It’s fast and easy to select any of the memory channels in the IC-A210. The “flip-flop” arrow button switches between main and stand-by channels. The dualwatch function allows you to monitor two channels simultaneously. In addition, the auto stack memory stores the last 10 channels used and allows you to recall those channels easily.
GPS memory function
When connected to an external GPS receiver* equipped with an airport frequency database, the frequency data such as nearby airports can be transferred and made available in the IC-A210.
* Ask your dealer for available GPS receiver details.
12V/24V DC power source
The built-in DC-DC converter accepts a 12/24V DC power source. The IC-A210 is easily installed in most airplanes or vehicles.
The IC-A210 has a built-in voice activated intercom function allowing the pilot to talk with the co-pilot via the headset. The IC-A210 has adjustable audio level and squelch control functions.
The IC-A210 neatly fits inside the common mounting brackets used on most airplanes including Icom’s IC-A200. Two types of rear-panel adapters are included, allowing for streamlined plug-in connectivity.
* Ask your dealer for compatible panel mount radio details.
- 8.33kHz/25kHz channel spacing (Depending on version)
- NOAA weather channel receive (USA version only)
- One touch access to 121.5MHz emergency frequency
- Side tone function
- ANL (Automatic noise limiter) function
- Remote control capability
- PC programmable