Built-in basic LTR™ mode operation
Group, selective and phone calls are available in built-in LTR™ mode. MDC signaling is also available on LTR™ mode.
Optional 6.25kHz digital mode ready
Optional 6.25kHz digital mode is available.
Built-in versatile tone signaling
Use the built-in CTCSS, DTCS, 2-Tone 5-Tone or MDC 1200 capability to set up your own talk groups, and have your radio standby quietly when other groups are talking. Up to 10 2-Tone, 8 5-Tone codes can be decoded on a single memory channel.
IP54 dust-protection and splash resistance (Controller only)
When used with the optional separation kit, RMK-3, and separation cable, the front panel of the IC-F5061 series can be detached from the main unit. The control head has dust-protection and splash resistance construction equivalent to IP54.
The voting mode scanning detects the S-meter level of repeater stations and automatically selects the strongest station or the first station to exceed the preset S-meter level, useful for roaming 2 or more repeater sites.
Optional Active Noise Canceling Microphone
The optional active noise canceling microphone HM-211 can automatically reduce noise in extremely noisy environments and assist in transmitting clear and accurate audio.
- The mode slave setting automatically selects the scanning list, according to the operating channel
- Nuisance delete
- Built-in inversion-type voice scrambler and optional UT-109R/UT-110R available
- Large dot matrix display and multi-function LCD
- 8 DTMF autodialing memories and ANI function
- D-Sub accessory connector, ignition sensing line and more